June 06, 2014

Lets talk Metallics: Miista Rachel Silver



Jacket from Cotton Ink (@actuallykl, BV2)


Introducing Rachel in Silver!

Why Rachel?
I was absolutely inlove with the design. I mean buckles?! Those are so retro and cool. The heel Miista designed for this shoe is absolutely perfect, im not kidding. ITS SO COMFORTABLE. This is usually what a person would say when its their first time trying on a Miista. so so so comfortable. I bought Rachel mainly because its fast to wear. Sometimes after praying,coming out from the prayer room with alot of traffic, Aiyah! must bend down to wear my shoes........pluefffft..someones skirt in my face. But with these babies,  I could just slip them on. Easy as lemon squeezy. And i had so many shoes already, i wanted sandals, open toe. Something i have less of. And i ended up buying it in another colour -____- (Ill reveal that one later)
My verdict: these are my replacement for my flipflops hehe.

Sizing?
They are true to size. On Miista i recommend you following the US size. Im a US8 so i bought a US8. But US8 = EU38. But in Zara im at EU39. So it is most accurate in US sizing.

The Architecture.
The boldness of the platform creates 'just enough to stand out' look. I was walking in klcc that day and someone stopped me to admire my shoes, she went 'those.are.so.cool. Where are they from?!'. I mean theyre bold enough to drag attention. The thickness of the heel also creates good balance. Recommended for new high heelers.

Did you know?
Miista makes sure they're shoes are comfortable, they have this test run with a real person and ask the spots where they will feel a slight pain or itch and expands or redesign that small twincy part till the pain is gone,even if its a 1mm difference. Great craftsmanship id say!

Let see them out during the night! This is an insight for people who goes out for partying or go hang out during the night. I wanted to show these in different kinds of scenery. I think it can be cool under the sun and glam during the night! It gives that pop and infuses energy.
Tip: you know how your plain baju kurung have little sparkly beads on them. You could enhance that feature with metallic shoes. 




EH! How about metallics with patterned pants, will they clash?!
So many photos i know, but i wanted this to be informative as possible and i dont want you to have trouble tryna imagine what im explaining. (+ im a tad bit too excited about blogging, tehe, amateur coming through!)

Metallics + any bottom patterned clothing WILL WORK and heres proof! Its like recreating a 60s pop look.
Edgy and Chic! Too crazy that woooah,wait a sec it actually looks good. Sometimes i do like to go over the edge. I like to showcase alot going on in my outfit, creating a mess.




Oh look at the sole of the shoes. Good grip. That will save you from a fall. 


Miista is also available at PVS, Singapore. Closest to us. Check them out on instagram: @pvs_sg

SHARE:

1 comment